Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting sick does not help progress

Well, until yesterday it had been a week since I had gone on a run. My insides were hurting (for lack of a better, more technical way to put it) so it was very difficult for me to run without getting sick. So, for the past few days I have been doing a digestive system cleanse from GNC. Surprisingly, I have felt great! It hasn't made me sick (which most of these things do). So, yesterday I got back on the grind of running. Talk about losing your mojo! Man, one week of not running, and I'm almost back where I started. Yuck. But, I'm back on my game now! Hopefully we won't have anymore bodily obstacles to tackle and I will be able to tackle this half marathon!


300.JPG.jpg
This is the detox I'm doing! LOVE IT! The drink looks like sewer water, but actually tastes quite good!

No comments:

Post a Comment