Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I have fallen off the wagon.......

Well, it's so easy to lose motivation. Let's see. The last day that I ran was Saturday.. and I made the mistake of attempting to run outside for the first time this year. BIG MISTAKE. Not only was it 95 degrees, but I haven't built up my lung capacity enough or endurance enough to run outside yet, so I felt quite defeated when I could only run about half of my goal. But, I made it through and learned something... BUILD UP YOUR ENDURANCE.

That being sad, I took the day off Sunday and then again on Monday (unintentionally, I just didn't ever get time) and then yesterday and today I have been nursing gallbladder issues so I didn't want to push it by running. But boy, do I feel terrible. Mentally and physically. I actually wanted to run. I feel so 'blah' if I don't run now, which I guess is a good thing.

Matt got me some sweet running gear for my birthday (water bottle, compression socks, and an awesome 'runner girl' car magnet)!!!

Anyway, I'm hitting the treadmill tomorrow, come hell or high-water. I have to get back in the groove.


NoPainNoGain.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment